Ian Judson has 25+ years experience as a business owner, professional services team leader, corporate advisor, and CEO + leadership coach both internationally and in Australia. Ian has helped the development of Australian coaching groups and activities by acting as the regional advocate for coaching firms based out of the United States. Today, as founder of Judsons Coaching, a firm focused on the provision of coaching services to CEOs and their leadership teams, he works with teams to build great companies.
- Startups, Small to Medium sized businesses
- Meeting and Execution Decisions
- Cash Decision
- 25+ years Taxation Specialist
- CFO and Board Advisory Roles
- Financial and Management Accounting Systems
- Business and Ownership Succession
- B Business (Accountancy), QUT
- B Laws, QUT
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment
- Metronome United 3HAG Certified
- Gravitas International Impact Coaches Certified
- Participated in International Partnership Development and Education programs based out of the UK, Europe and the USA.
- Ran the operations of the Ernst & Young affiliate office based in the Solomon Islands and acted as global liaison to International Finance Groups and Overseas Government Aid organisations.
- Established, built and sold his financial services business to his own management team.
Ian began his professional career in accounting, starting off in a small Brisbane based practice and then ultimately working for one of the Big 4 and internationally renowned accounting groups. In this environment, Ian ran large teams and worked with domestic and international clients in the development of their strategic plans and was heavily involved in business sales and acquisition activities. This environment prompted his interest and curiosity to understand what made great companies valuable and led to him becoming accredited with Gazelles International Coaches (as it was then known).
Ian has established and run 2 businesses, one on his own and another in partnership to further develop a total strategic and financial services offering to clients. Having recently sold his interest in the financial services businesses, Ian is now solely focusing on coaching activities with CEO’s and their teams.