With over 30 years experience as a CEO, C-level Executive, Board Member, Advisor and Investor, Matt has been part of many great growth stories. From one person in the garage to large multinational corporations, Matt brings this wide range leadership experience and perspective to his newest venture and passion - helping CEOs and their leadership teams take their business to the next level of growth.
- CEO to CEO
- Leadership Teams
- High-performing Entrepreneurs
- Metronomics and 3HAG Way Strategic Execution System
- Sales and Marketing
- Product Management
- Technology Companies
- SAAS/product led growth companies
- Bachelors of Business and Psychology, Simon Fraser University
- 2 time CEO (one public company)
- Led or been a key player in over 10 M&A transactions (buy and sell side) that have generated billions of dollars in shareholder value
- Led companies safely through the dot.com crash, 2007 recession, COVID-19 crisis and the current economic turmoil
- Voted 2022 CEO of the year by Shannon’s roundtable “The Bulldogs”
Having been in the leader’s shoes for many years, he has incredible empathy for the treacherous journey of the CEO. Matt has the experience and understanding to help hit the growth goals of the company while staying sane - living a work/life balance and keeping a good sense of humor.
Matt has been using the ingredients that are known today as Metronomics since 2007.
“I view my coaching role as similar to a personal trainer - you do the work, Metronomics is the gym, my job is to keep you and your team going to the gym.”
As a recent empty-nester, the father of 2 wonderful girls (now women out changing the world) Matt spends his time in beautiful British Columbia between Vancouver and the Okanagan. Matt is an avid scuba diver and skier, plays drums in a band, optimistic but not that good golfer (yet) and enjoys great food and wine.
Shannon and Matt recently had a great conversation and good laughs on her Tip Top podcast.