Australia & New Zealand
Micheal O’Keeffe is a specialist coach serving the construction and engineering sectors. Micheal has previously acted as Director and CEO of a Civil Contracting business growing it to $100m revenue in the first 5 years before successfully stepping back to a non-executive director role. Micheal is an expert at helping leadership teams define business strategy, understand business risk along with facilitating how to sustainably scale their business.
- 3HAG Coach
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Coach
- Master’s in Business Dynamics from the Growth Institut
- Developing people and culture
- Focusing on the mindset of having the right people in the right seats
- Developing winning differentiated strategies
- Demonstrating what excellent execution looks like in a high performing organisation
- Understanding the importance of cash to effectively help a business achieve its core purpose
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming/Business Leadership
- Cert IV Training Assessment and Education (TAE)
- Masters in Business Dynamics with Growth Institute
- BEng Building Services Engineering
- MSc Energy Management
- CEO and Director of a Civil Contracting firm that scaled form $0 to $100m revenues inside 5 years while at the same time implementing effective succession planning;
- Successfully facilitated over 200 workshops on the psychology of safety leadership in the construction, engineering and mining sectors in Australian and New Zealand.
Micheal O’Keeffe is a consultant and coach that focuses on working with senior leaders on how to scale and optimise their business. Micheal has also worked with some of the largest international organisations on applying neuroscience and psychology to safety, operational excellence, and wellbeing in the workplace. Today, Micheal uses his experience as a previous CEO to help high-growth companies in the construction and engineering space scale more quickly with less drama. He also acts in the role of a Director to a number of organisations.