Global with clients in US, Canada and South Africa
Sid has 25+ years of consulting experience working with high-growth companies. He enjoys working with senior executives to tackle complex situations to help foster clarity by identifying and focusing on the most pertinent issues. Sid is Certified Metronome United 3HAG Coach with experience in implementing DISC and ScalingUp methodologies.
- Executive Coaching
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Growth & Strategy
- Financial Planning and Cash Flow
- New Product and Market Development
- CEO+Leadership Coaching
- Hiring and Retaining A-Players
- Production and Operations Execution
- Building Trust and Breaking Down Silos
- Technology Product & SaaS Companies
- Service Businesses (Amazon Proof Businesses)
- Columbia Business School MBA (New-York)
- University of Pennsylvania - Wharton School BS
- Certified 3HAG Coach and ScalingUp Experienced
- DISC® Behavior & Values Trained and Experienced
Sid Panjwani has 25+ years of consulting experience working with high-growth companies. He enjoys working with senior executives to tackle complex situations to help foster clarity by identifying and focusing on the most pertinent issues.
He is a growth-focused innovative thought leader with experiences in financial services, manufacturing, technology, consumer products, healthcare and not-for-profit enterprises. He has worked with fortune 1000 companies and Entrepreneurs to demystify corporate strategy into actionable plans focused on Scaling Up.
Sid received a BS from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, and MBA from London Business School and Columbia Business School in NY. As a trusted advisor, he currently serves on Volunteer Boards of Compass Pro Bono and Care For Real in Chicago.