Europe and North America
Jean Moncrieff is a Business Coach living in Zurich. As a veteran of the global tech community, he's had the privilege of serving with high-performing leadership teams across Europe and North America, taking growth-oriented companies from £0-£10M-£50M, ultimately leading to several successful funding rounds and exits.
- 3HAG Way Strategic Execution System
- Value Builder System - Exit Planning
- Marketing Acceleration Formula
- Strategic Vision
- Scaling Venture-backed Companies
- Scaling Technology Companies
- Strategy and Vision
- Sales & Marketing
- Product Launch & Development
- Expansion into European and North American markets
- Working with culturally diverse teams
- Bootstrap to 7-Figure Exit as Founder/CEO
- Turned around a SAAS company driving 250% growth within 12 months
- And, along the way, an MBA
As an entrepreneur, he spent ten grueling years obsessed with growing a group of companies at any cost – only to discover they were worthless. In 2012 he was introduced to EOS through the Small Giants Community. Eighteen months later, he exited his businesses and shifted focus to coaching and advising CEOs and their leadership teams.
Jean has coached clients throughout Europe and North America, from start-ups to long-established organizations. While his focus is growth-oriented tech companies, he has considerable experience across many industries, including chemicals, software development, real estate, healthcare, financial services, and more.