Greater Minneapolis / St. Paul, Minnesota USA
Jeff Redmon is Business Growth Coach and Commercial Lawyer for business owners who are actively engaged in their business. Jeff is dedicated to helping business owners accelerate business growth while achieving unparalleled peace of mind and confidence. Leveraging his 38 year experience and networks, he helps business owners live a life they truly love.
- Trusted Owner Advisor, Strategic Thinking
- Execution Planning, Start-ups to Mid-size Businesses
- Author of: “CASH, The Fuel for Your Economic Engine: How 1+1+1=19”
- 38 years Business Lawyer
- Building Core Teams
- Helping Businesses Find Cash
- Internally or from the Outside
- Juris Doctor University of Iowa College of Law
- BS in Biology Iowa State University
- 3HAG Way
- Certified Gravitas Impact Premium Coach
- Former Partner in Large Fancy Minneapolis Area Law Firm
- Founder of Small Fancy Minneapolis Area Law Firm
- 30 year relationship with many business owners
- Organized and advised company that sold for $550 Million
- Negotiated Billion Dollar Credit Facility for a Client
- Helped Many Clients Realize Their Dreams
Founder of Breakthrough Impact Group, Jeff brings business owners together to learn from each other, while sharing access to world class tools and best practices. Inciting Growth Together, he helps business owners solve the demanding issues and challenges of being a business owner and the never-ending struggle between business and family. Jeff has over 35 years as a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, with many relationships that span that period.
Author of Cash, The Fuel for Your Economic Engine: How 1+1+1=19. Jeff helps businesses maximize their cash internally and has helped clients find billions in loans and outside capital.
Jeff is an active volunteer, having served on the National Board of the Girl Scouts of the USA. He is has served as Board Chair of his local hospital during a period of 3 x growth. He currently serves on the boards of his local school district and Girl Scout Council. Jeff has served on a number of for profit and nonprofit boards. Jeff resides with his wife, Cindy in rural Wisconsin, east of Minneapolis. He is proud father to three married children and 4 grandchildren with another on its way.