Greater Washington, D.C.
Mark Miller is the founder of Flywheel LLC, a business coaching practice dedicated to accelerating growth in mid-market companies. Certified in both the Metronomics and Scaling Up methodologies, Mark empowers companies through the implementation of a disciplined growth framework that drives scalability, teamwork and breakthrough transformation.
- CEO + Leadership Team Coach
- Metronomics (3HAG) Certified Coach
- Scaling Up Certified Coach
- Mastermind Facilitator
- High-growth strategic-execution
- Engaged teams and culture
- Building A player talent
- Operational excellence and accountability
- Strategic planning and differentiation
- MBA - Florida Atlantic University
- BA - Dickinson College - Economics and Policy Management (Double major)
- Founder and Principal – Flywheel LLC
- Chief Operating Officer - Joe Jurgielewicz & Son
- Chief Operating Officer - Ethosource LLC
- VP Operations - The Bachman Company
- VP Marketing - The Bachman Company
- Owner & President - Atlantic Pride Corporation
Mark helps companies identify growth inhibitors and sequence action steps to grow faster, more predictably and with less drama. His expertise includes strategic planning, cultivating healthy company cultures, navigating difficult personnel and organizational structure issues, and incorporating disciplines to drive alignment and operating performance.
Mark brings over 30 years of business and coaching experience spanning multiple industries.. Along with spearheading the financial turnaround of his own family’s business, Mark gained progressive senior leadership experience in several mid-market companies including 10 years as COO. where he helped scale two different companies to new heights.
Mark coaches CEOs and their leadership teams through the implementation of the strategic-execution growth framework, helping them to avoid blindspots and achieve their business goals faster and with less stress. This scalability enables more freedom and impact for the leaders, which creates even more momentum for growth.