With over 30 years of nonprofit leadership and management experience Nancy strives to inspire business and nonprofit leaders to achieve success both personally and for their organization. With a focus on leadership development, she supports leaders to grow and evolve into lifelong learners. She is a passionate and enthusiastic advocate for her clients.
- Coach to Nonprofit CEO’s and Executive Directors
- Supporting Nonprofit Clients Solve Their Greatest Challenges
- Business & Nonprofit Strategist
- Developing Effective and Operationalized Strategic Plans
- Ensuring Disciplined Execution
- People Systems
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Planning
- Nonprofit Business Practices
- Effective Growth
- Organizational Alignment
- Legislative Advocacy
- New Program Development
- Certified in the Equity Journey
- Certification 7 Attributes of Agile Grow through Gravitas Impact Premium Coaching
- Certified Innermetrix Consultant
- MBA, San Diego State University
- MA in Education/special Education, San Diego State University
- BA in Special Education, University of West Florida
- Certified Business Coach & Non-Profit Strategist, ProActive Leadership Group
- Co-Founder of Business Leaders Serving San Diego
- Member, North Count Philanthropy Council
- Member, San Diego North Business Chamber
- Facilitator & Member, Pinnacle Forum
- Nonprofit Educational Consultant
- Former CEO Options For All/Employment & Community Options
Her extensive experience working within the nonprofit sector and her MBA brings a unique combination of perspective, experience and education, to help her clients develop effective business strategies, grow their organizations and perform at a high level of success.
Nancy provides executive coaching and consulting to both business and non-profit organizations. She helps organizations build effective business strategies, get healthy and scalable. The ProActive Strategic Excellence process evaluates organizations and helps them get focused on the things they need to do to take their company to the next level. She supports organizations to develop an effective strategic plan which is then operationalized within the organization.
Nancy Batterman’s previous career included 30+ years of nonprofit experience at Options For All including 27 years as the CEO. She grew her organization from serving 200 to 1,300 individuals. Also growing revenue from $2.4 million to $17 million. She is active in her community volunteering and serving on chamber of commerce committees. Nancy has extensive experience with program development, fundraising, budget analysis and legislative advocacy.