Peter is a seasoned entrepreneur with over 25 years experience growing companies and leading teams. Peter has co-founded his own startup, been part of a high growth senior executive team, and been hired-in as an external CEO by a Founder. This depth of experience helps him to appreciate different perspectives and identify blockers preventing a team achieving its breakout potential.
- Growth-minded CEOs & Founders
- Leadership Team Development
- Culture & Team Building
- Guiding Founder CEOs to build and leverage strong leadership teams
- Go To Market Execution - Direct and Partnership Models
- Creating a team culture of performance AND having fun
- Proactive exit mapping and organizational readiness
- Honors Business Administration - Richard Ivey School of Business
- BA (Economics) - Western University
- Learned industry and global best practices at Bain & Company management consultants in North America, Australia, and Hong Kong
- Co-founder & CEO of a marketing software company that was acquired by its European competitor
- Chief Revenue Officer at a global customer experience company sold to private equity firm
- Hired-in as an external CEO by Founder of a digital health platform - built out leadership team and scaled revenues by 6X in 3 years
For many years, Peter subscribed to the “grind it out” culture in which he poured more and more hours into business (despite their diminishing returns) and at great sacrifice to his personal health and relationships. He felt alone as CEO and that he was bearing the weight of the world. He realized that he needed to master a new set of skills in order to take his company to the next level.
Finding Metronomics was a game changer for Peter both personally and professionally. It helped to align the team with a clear and known mission & strategy, create a culture of team accountability, and a fierce resolve to achieve results. He no longer felt alone and bearing the weight of the world as CEO. He was re-energized and re-invigorated to come to work everyday with an amazing leadership team. Peter went on to implement Metronomics (and its earlier building blocks) for over 15 years at the companies he was operating.
By founding Oxygen Advisory, Peter is now dedicated to helping fellow CEOs to achieve their business goals AND have the personal life that they have always dreamt about. Peter uses the Metronomics operating system as the framework to accomplish Oxygen’s mission to help CEOs and their teams to “Grow Fast. Breathe Easier.”
Peter lives in Vancouver, Canada with his wife (Chantal) and is the proud father of two grown sons (Callum and Carter) who are now embarking on their own adventures. When not working with growth-minded entrepreneurs, Peter enjoys traveling, running, and any sport that combines both sun and water.