With over 25 years in the trenches as a Founder CEO, hired gun CEO, and C-Suite Executive - Peter has started, scaled, and exited from multiple companies. Peter brings this wide range leadership experience and perspective to his latest venture - Oxygen Advisory - which focuses on helping Founder CEOs and Business Owners to take their business to the next level of growth.
- Founder CEOs & Business Owner Coaching
- Leadership Team Development
- Culture & Team Building
- Exit Readiness
- Overcoming "Founderitis" in an Organization
- Scaling Revenue - Go to Market Plans & Partnerships
- Creative Financing Strategies
- Proactive Exit Mapping & Readiness
- HBA - Richard Ivey School of Business - Western University
- BA (Economics) - Western University
- Founder CEO, hired gun CEO, and senior executive at multiple scale-ups
- Run and participated in multiple sale transactions (some good, some not)
- Survived the dot com meltdown and 2008 financial crisis by bootstrapping (cash is king)
- Grew ARR by 6X in less than 3 years at last CEO role (2022)
Past CEO experience has taught Peter that a relentless focus on strategic execution with a cohesive A-Player team yields far greater leverage than the time spent devising strategy at a whiteboard. As a result, Peter has used Metronomics and the 3HAG Way for over 10 years with organizations that he was leading. Fun fact - his first company was part of the industry cohort that participated in Shannon's initial Market Validation Program - one of her first stepping stones in the ultimate development of Metronomics.
Peter has deep expertise helping companies to unlock their differentiated go-to-market strategy to scale revenues and become the breakout leader in their target market. He has navigated businesses through strong economies and deep recessions - and helps his clients gain speed and clarity on the important decisions facing their business so that they can continue to meet their growth objectives. By participating in the eventual sale of multiple companies, he has also learned the importance of creating and nurturing key customer, partner, and market relationships to maximize success.
Peter lives in Vancouver with his wife (Chantal) and is the proud father of two sons - Callum (recent graduate from university) and Carter (sophomore year). When not working with entrepreneurs, Peter will be enjoying any sport that combines sun and water.