Darren is passionate about helping CEOs, Leadership Teams, and organizations improve. With over 30 years in Business, Leadership, and Information Technology and as a 3HAG Certified Coach, Certified Gravitas Impact Premium Coach, current owner of other businesses, and former coaching client himself, Darren has a broad base of experiences and training that enable him to have a significant impact on the clients he works with.
- Business Team Coach for CEOs and Leadership Teams
- Crafting Strategies and Plans
- Ensuring Disciplined Execution
- Developing the Culture Creating High Engagement
- Developing the Customer Journey Creating Raving Fan Customers
- Customer Experience Strategy and Net Promotor Systems
- Strategic Planning
- Information Technology Systems
- Organizational Assessment and Alignment
- Metronome United 3HAG implementation
- 7 Attributes of Agile Businesses® Implementation
- Executive Team Health and Growth
- Culture and Team Engagement
- Harvard Business School - Specialization in Leadership & Management
- Harvard Business School - Specialization in Strategy
- Southern Methodist University - Cox School of Business, Business Management Certification
- Metronome United 3HAG Certified Business Coach
- 7 Attributes of Agile Business® Certified Coach, Gravitas Impact Premium Coaches
- Certified Innermetrix ADVanced Insights Consultant
- AAS - Digital Microprocessor Technology
- Leadership Class XX, Metrocrest Chamber of Commerce
- Addison Citizens Academy, Addison, Texas, USA
- Private Pilot License - U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration
- Certified Business Coach & Business Strategist, ProActive™ Leadership Group
- Partner and CEO of Centerpoint Connect Software
- Owner and Partner, In The Pattern Fight School and Aircraft Rentals, Denton, Texas, USA
- Owner and Managing Partner, Private Real Estate Company
- City Council Member, Town of Addison, Texas, USA
- Limited Partner and Advisory Board Member, Sentiero Ventures
- Former Committee member, Town of Addison Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Former CEO and Founder, TeksInc IT Solutions. Successful Sale Of Company
- Former Chairman of the Board, Dallas Executives Association
- Former Chairman of the Board of Directors, Metrocrest Chamber of Commerce
- Former Chairman of the Administrative Board, Christ United Methodist Church
- Former Committee member of various other committees with church, municipal, and volunteer organizations
Darren founded TeksInc in 2003, a multimillion-dollar IT company, which he sold in 2019. As owner of his IT Company, Darren helped clients with their business challenges with systems, processes, and people. Darren’s current business activities include Partner and CEO of Centerpoint Connect Software, and owning and operating In The Pattern Flight School and Aviation Services and a real estate investment business.
Darren’s experience in the corporate, small business, entrepreneur, and business ownership capacities along with the ProActive Leadership Group, Metronome United - 3HAG, Gravitas Impact’s training, education, certifications, and resources give him a powerful and comprehensive effectiveness in helping businesses and organizations resolve business issues, grow revenue, scale up, and reach their goals and maximum potential.
With decades of strong business and personal relationships through networking groups, Chambers of Commerce, Church and other Volunteer Organizations, and Municipal Government, Darren strongly believes in developing business by building genuine relationships.
Outside of work, Darren enjoys time with family and staying involved with church and community. It is also important to Darren to stay healthy and active as a runner, cyclist and weightlifter. Darren holds his private pilot’s license and enjoys flying for business, pleasure, and non-profit events.